Tear Trough Filler
Tear trough filler is used to eliminate the tired and collapsed appearance under the eyes. Dark circles or bags under the eyes, which is the problem of both men and women, become an unpleasant situation in terms of aesthetic appearance. In this case, the application of specially developed tear trough filler becomes the solution. With this technique, all the problems under eye are intervened at once, and the skin gains a young appearance for a long time.
Why is Tear Trough Filler Applied?
With the tear trough filler, it is provided to rejuvenate the under eye by eliminating bruises, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. Under eye area may look dark and collapsed, but it varies from person to person depending on the age and facial structure of the person. This unpleasant appearance gives the person a tired, weak and old expression. When the tear trough filler is applied to people who come with such complaints, a brighter and healthier image appears on the person’s face.
Application of Tear Trough Filler
Tear trough filler is applied on the bone, not under the skin. Light filling should not be applied to the under eye at once. It gives more effective results if applied slowly. Local anesthesia is applied to the treatment area and patient does not feel any pain. Some people may experience swelling and bruising because of the needles. But this swelling and bruising disappear in a short time. Tear trough filler should be given with an injection needle. The person does not feel pain with this needle because an anesthetic substance is applied before the injection.
Application Time of Tear Trough Filler
Tear trough filler takes about 15-20 minutes. Since it is an easy and practical application method, people can return to their daily life immediately after treatment.
What Should Be Considered After Tear Trough Filler?
- Slight redness may occur after application, which disappears within 3-4 hours.
- Ice compress is done after the treatment.
- Application area should not be touched or rubbed.
- Hat shower should never be taken on the first day after treatment.
- Excessive facial movements and excessive laugh should be avoided for the first two days after the application.
- Heavy sports should not be done on the first days.
- Any cosmetic product or cream other than those recommended by the doctor should not be used on the first day.