Nowadays, aesthetic interventions have become easier with the new techniques. With these developing techniques, patient’s concerns have decreased as well. For example, the anxiety of such situations as having anesthesia, scalpel and incision. One of the aesthetics that changes with these new techniques is rhinoplasty. Recently, non-surgical rhinoplasty has become very popular. It is one of the most preferred applications. Here, we answer the most common questions about non-surgical rhinoplasty.
What Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
First of all, it is necessary to describe non-surgical rhinoplasty. As a general description;
- Eliminates the existing deformities in and around the nose,
- Repairs the collapses in skin-cartilage tissues,
- Corrects the asymmetries,
- Provides a proportional nose in the face,
- Eliminates deformities of the nose
- Applied with various filler materials.
It should be noted that non-surgical rhinoplasty is a dermal application. Therefore, this is not surgery. On the contrary, this application is a more advantageous intervention compared to other surgical methods.
Interventions That Can Be Done with Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Many problems can be solved with this application. Of course, this application takes place depending on the needs of the patient and the diagnosis of the physician after the examination. The following problems can be overcome with non-surgical rhinoplasty;
- Structural curvatures on the nose can be reduced or completely corrected,
- Droopiness in the nasal tip caused by mimics can be eliminated,
- Problems caused by previous unsuccessful surgical interventions can be solved,
- Asymmetries can be corrected with local applications on the left or right side of nose,
- An aesthetically appealing appearance, close to the golden ratio, can be achieved by changing the nose-lip and nose-forehead proportion.
Application of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
It is a filler application. No anesthesia, local anesthesia or incision is made in this procedure. Operating room conditions are not required. It can generally be applied in a clinic setting. Therefore, it is applied to the same principle as face filling applications.
In this intervention, local anesthesia administration under the skin is not preferred by the physicians. This is because the edema may occur in the area with local anesthesia. The edema causes temporary swelling in the filling area. This swelling might be misleading. It negatively affects the desired result when the process is over.
Therefore, some creams are applied to the application area before performing a non-surgical nasal aesthetic filling. These creams are local anesthetic creams like Anestol Pomade. These creams are applied to the areas where the filler will take place. After this process, the procedure is started.
A thin needle-like dental injector or insulin needle is inserted into the necessary area in the nose and around. With this application, the filler material is injected under the skin. Non-surgical rhinoplasty takes place in a short period of approximately 15 to 20 minutes. It is also very advantageous for this aspect. There will be no pain during this application.
Materials Used in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Aesthetics has greatly developed with the advancing technology. This situation is also seen in the materials used in aesthetic interventions. Today, filler materials containing hyaluronic acid are used. Hyaluronic acid has an effect that rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin. Therefore, it has positive effects on the skin.
Recovery and Resting Period After Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
The most important point to be considered is that non-surgical rhinoplasty should be done by an experienced physician. Moreover, high-quality materials should be used for the application. Under these conditions, it is very unlikely to show side effects.
- Allergic Reactions
Above side effects can be seen after this procedure. In case of these side effects, patients should consult the doctor. These effects are easily eliminated with the supervision of the doctor. Moreover, these side effects are not life-threatening.
The permanence of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
It is applied without causing any changes in the bone and cartilage tissue. Therefore, this process is not permanent for the lifetime. Non-surgical rhinoplasty can be permanent for up to 18 months. The permanence of this procedure is directly linked to some factors. These factors are;
- Genetic skin structure of the patient,
- Experience of the physician performing the application,
- Type and quality of the filling material to be used in the application. These factors determine the prominence of the procedure. When the fillers start to lose their effect, it can be practically repeated.
Advantages of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- It is much easier than surgical applications,
- No pain, ache, or burning is experienced,
- Easy to risk satisfaction as it is not a permanent practice,
- There is no need for anesthesia and operating room,
- It is very economical because it is a simple and practical process,
- After the procedure, there is no under-eye bruising and swelling. Thus, the patient can continue his daily life. Business and social life is not interrupted,
- It is possible to achieve a new look with the highly advantageous non-surgical nasal aesthetic filling,
- The important thing is to choose the correct physician. Successful procedures are applied with quality materials by an experienced physician. Desired results can be achieved with the right choice.