What is hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial, a type of anti-aging skincare method, is a procedure used in skin renewal, acne and blemish treatment. Hydrafacial is completely painless since the device that cleans the skin deeply by working with the vacuum method does not contain injection or similar methods. Using the method that provides skin renewal without damaging the skin thanks to the improved vortex technology; it is an application frequently preferred by those who want to have healthier, brighter, beautiful and younger looking skin. Thanks to the Hydrafacial method; skin cleansing, peeling, renewal, moisturizing and antioxidant protection procedures can be applied in a single session. The vacuum vortex head, which provides cleansing up to the lowest layer of the skin, peels the skin at a microscopic level, purifying from all dead cells, excess oil and black spots that cause the pores to close. Fine scratches and wrinkles on the skin surface, existing color differences and blemishes can be treated with serums prepared for different skin types. Antioxidant, hyaluronic acid and protein-containing peptide solutions are applied under the skin, providing a healthy, youthful, bright and soft appearance. Thanks to the hydrafacial method, where all procedures are combined in a single session, many different skincare procedures are applied easily, quickly and effectively.
What does the Hydrafacial application do?
In addition to environmental factors; as a result of such negative factors as doing wrong make-up, sunbathing for a long time and the use of cosmetic products that are not suitable for the skin type, the pores on the skin become closed and the skin can’t get enough air and moisture. Moreover, the skin looks older, tired and wrinkled because of the accumulated dead cells in the lower layers of the skin. Thanks to the hydrafacial that does not require any special skincare after the application, all these problems are solved within a period of half an hour. While cleansing the skin deeply, existing problems are eliminated, the dead skin and cells are aspirated with the vacuum head, and the serums that nourish the skin in a healthy and effective way are pumped under the skin. After the cleansing and skincare process, the unwanted appearance is eliminated with different LED types which are used according to the blemish problem on the skin. If necessary, peeling application can also be done. Thanks to this method that can be applied safely in sensitive, dry and damaged skin types, tissues are not damaged. It offers a beautiful and bright skin without irritating the skin and leaving scars. Skin wrinkles and blemishes, enlarged pores, acne and black spots, skin wrinkles and oily skin problems are eliminated with hydrafacial application. It can be applied to people of all ages and skin types in a single session, in less than 30 minutes.
To summarize, with the hydrafacial application:
- Deep skin cleansing is done with the vacuum vortex system.
- Peeling process performed with solution and vacuum removes unwanted appearance such as acne, blackheads and spots without damaging the skin.
- Special serums are applied for wrinkles and other blemishes caused by acne, aging and fatigue. Balancing serum is applied for the excessively oily T area. Different serum types are applied for fine wrinkles, blackheads and enlarged pores.
- Hyaluronic acid, peptide, antioxidant and moisturizing solutions moisturize the skin rapidly and the skin maintains its moisture balance.
- LED technology tightens the skin, eliminates bacteria.
What are the advantages of the Hydrafacial application?
- It can be applied to people of all ages and all skin types.
- It is an extremely comfortable procedure as the person does not feel any pain or ache.
- It does not irritate the skin. It does not cause the redness, swelling or edema.
- It is effective for a long time as it provides deep cleansing and skincare.
- After the application, the skin becomes soft, smooth and shiny.
- It provides a healthy appearance by allowing the skin to breathe.
- It provides an effective solution for eliminating the imbalances in skin tone.
- It provides rapid removal of acne, blackheads and spots, narrowing of enlarged pores.
- It is effective in removing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It preserves the moisture balance of the skin and prevents excessive oiliness.
- It increases skin elasticity.
- All processes are completed in about 30 minutes.
- It can be applied in all seasons.
- After the application, the person can return to her normal life immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is medical skincare a painful procedure?
There is no pain in this procedure.
Are there any side effects of medical skin care?
There may be a burning sensation for a while due to the skin irritation.